Tuesday, June 23, 2015

BUXOM Full On Lip Cream

I personally am not a huge lip gloss person, but let me just begin by saying I love these. We've all heard the hype over White Russian, and all the hype is true. Not just that color
though, they are all amazing! 19$ in my opinion is a little much for a product like lip gloss. I don't know about you but I always just thought it's lip gloss sticky and doesn't last long no matter what brand, so almost 20$ dollars for one seemed crazy but of course I had to see what the hype was about over White Russian and bought it. I have never loved a lip gloss so much, now White Russian isn't the kind of color I go for normally but it is a beautiful nude. 

This definitely is not all about that shade, out of the six I've tried I love them all, color range isn't crazy huge like their normal lip gloss range but still a nice selection. They don't give me that burning my lips are on fire but they wear like no other lip gloss! I honestly can not order or go to Sephora and not get one. Good yet bad I haven't been too much lately. Going through the I have too much makeup phase, yet what is too much makeup? Can never have enough, right? 

I have White Russian, in my opinion it's a paler nude, Dolly nude/mauve, Lavender Cosmo light lavender with a lot of pink, probably my favorite, Mudslide to me this is a rosey nude, Rose Julep typical rose shade and Creamsicle light peach. I can honestly say I will continue too buy these till I own them all. 

They are an amazing lip gloss, with good pigmentation and worth every penny. I say if you haven't tried these yet go pick one up, you won't regret it! Only downfall is Buxom is a Sephora exclusive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment