Sunday, July 7, 2013

June Favorites 2013

Hey,
Were half way through 2013! This summer is flying by and it's that time for monthly favorites, I haven't done one of these in a while and I don't have to many things but I still wanted to share what I have been loving this month!

Lets start with the thing I have loved the most, Naked Basics. What can I say, everyone raved about this palette and what's not to love a palette of five matte neutrals and one shimmer. I have used this palette loads throughout the month, its so great for grunge looks to classic pin up looks. Out of all the colors my favorite has to be Walk of Shame, just a matte skin tone but yet it is so beautiful and great on the lid.

Next are the two most used lip colors of the month, I rave about these lipsticks all the time and that would be the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks, especially the Kate Moss line. The color I have obsessed over this month is 110, a gorgeous bright coral, great for summer. The other lip color I have loved is one of the L'oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Rose On and On, I hate the packaging but love the color and product, I don't feel like it last for ever but I do like the texture, it's not for everyone since it is quite sticky and not always very comfortable/

Back to eye products, the Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender is so nice, at first it wasn't anything special but now it's so amazing it lengthens and add a bit of volume. Another Rimmel product I have been loving are the ScandalEyes kohl liners in Dark Brown and Nude, I have been using the brown in my tightline and switching between it and the nude in my waterline. I also really like using the nude under my brow to really highlight and make my brow stand out. Last thing for the eyes would be the Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo in Barely Branded. Just shimmer skin tone, its great under shadows, I don't personally use this on its on, I tried it once and creased on my in an hour.

Last product would be the ELF Contouring and Blush Duo, this is the original one. The bronzer is the perfect shade for my skin. I personally love a strong contour and this give me an almost drag queen one!

I have seriously been terrible at blogging these past week, but I have a few post coming out this next week. What are you favorite products this month?

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment