Monday, June 17, 2013

Mani Monday: Sunny Days with an Orange Fix

With flash
Hey,
This week I decided to do something bright for summer on my nails, these nails are really cute and fun for summer.. The colors I used were Rimmel 60 Second polish in Sunny Days and Maybelline Color Show polish in Orange Fix. I did four coats of the yellow, this one isn't as opaque as I would like but with a white base underneath two coats should work great. For the accent nail the orange only took two coats and the orange polka dots went on in one coat, but I did go over a few making a few darker. I used no base coat, and the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.

With natural lighting
 Thanks for reading, please leave any request below.

So far both polishes are holding up well, but the yellow didn't dry to nice and got a little messed up since I used so many coats.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment