Monday, June 10, 2013

Mani Monday: Caramel Cupcake


What it looks like in sunlight
Hey,

This week I went with Rimmel 60 Second polish in Caramel Cupcake, its a pretty nude. Unfortunately this color is not flattering with my skin tone, so if you have a medium skin tone you may want to pass on this polish, although it looks gorgeous in the sun; it makes your hands look like mannequin hands. It would probably look nice on some one with either a dark skin tone or a light skin tone. The polish itself is great, has nice lasting power, goes on opaque in two coats which for a nude this cheap is amazing, it also applies so easily. These polishes truly are great and I would recommend them, but this shade just isn't a good color for me.

What it looks like in natural lighting
I think from now on I'm going to include picture of what the polish looks like in natural light and in the sun. I'm also going to try to get back into blogging by doing at least three post a week.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment