Sunday, June 2, 2013

Collective Haul

Hey,

I'm not going to waste any time and just jump right into these products because there is quite a few so lets start with my favorite lipstick! I also want to add I haven't tried many of these most were bought today.

 
From left to right: Revlons 012 Sky Pink and 668 Primrose, Rimmel 110, 111 Kiss of Life, and 17 and lastly Maybelline from the Vivids in Shocking Coral, as you probably know I love Rimmel lipsticks and I'm getting pretty close to having all of the red ones, I'm patiently waiting for the Apcolips lipglosses to come to the US but I have a feeling from what I have hear about those they will be like the Kate lipsticks and I will feel the need to get them all, does anyone know when they are coming to the US?
 
 
From left to right: 110(swatched twice), 111 Kiss of Life, 17, Sky Pink, Primrose

 
From left to right: Red Dynamite, Spice (both not mentioned yet but next), Shocking Coral and 110 again.
 
 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl pencil liner in Nude, Lasting Finish lip liners in 021 Red Dynamite, I thought that I got a different color but you can never have enough reds and 011 Spice, I love these liners I haven't used these specific colors yet but all three are fantastic!
 
 
What kind of haul would this be without nail polish! From left to right: Maybelline Color Show in Orange Fix, Rimmel 60 seconds in 710 Sunny Days, 220 Sage All the Rage, and 311 Caramel Cupcake, Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in 250 Mudslide and 290 Commander in Chic, even though it's summer I have been loving and by that I mean obsessing over nudes lately, especially ones leaning on the taupe side.
 
 
Salon Perfect Lashes in Demi Wispies, these are gorgeous I wore them for my graduation and they looked amazing without any mascara! Revlon Clear Precision Lash Adhesive, I like this but I don't think its as great as everyone makes it out to be, maybe it was just the way  used it but it did last the whole time I needed it to so I have no complaints. Rimmel Clean Finish Matte in Classic Beige, sorry for the crappy pictures, I really like this with a primer and setting powder it last the whole day for me, it doesn't stay matte but it doesn't look bad either.
 
 
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in 70 Barely Branded, I finally caved and got one! Rimmel Match Perfect concealer in medium and Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro in 002, this when swatched was really nice so I have high hopes for it and all of these products!
 
 
Lastly I finally picked up Naked 2, I already have the original but I knew I wanted both and what can I say I am a sucker for mattes so I had to get the Naked Basics too, and already Walk of Shame is my new favorite shadow!
 
Next time Rite Aid has a 40% off Wet n Wild I plan on picking some stuff up so be expecting a haul from that soon! Have you tried any of these, what are your thoughts on them? Sorry for bad swatches and pictures! Also for this not being anything more then right to the point to get through it, but a lot of these I didn't have much of an opinion on yet, if there is anything you would like reviewed let me know!
 
Also I know I have been very on and off with my blogging but I have been super busy and I should get back to track soon now that I'm done with school, I also mught do a clothing haul soon, even though fashion isn't my thing.
 
Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment