Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Coffee Scrub

Hey,
I love coffee, its great for your body and skin. For this scrub I mix about two tablespoons of coffee with enough olive oil to make a paste, I then add half a teaspoon of both cinnamon and nutmeg to help with acne. You want to use ground coffee, instant will work but not as well. The nutmeg and cinnamon are optional. I then massage this onto my clean face for a minute then I let it sit for between 5-10 minutes then I rinse it off with warm water and go on with my skin care routine. This scrub helps with acne, is brightening and hydrating, and with all the sun exposure you get during the summer hydrating scrubs and masks are a must!

Have you ever used coffee as a mask or scrub?

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment