Wednesday, June 26, 2013

50$ at Sephora!

Hey,
I thought it would be fun and helpful to make a post about what I would suggest getting at Sephora with 50$. So if you got a gift card or just have never been to Sephora then hopefully this will help! I am going to just put this out there right now 50$ at Sephora isn't much, these are things that I would either get or have and love.

Lets cover eye shadow palettes first, when it comes to high end makeup I feel eye shadow palettes are the most worth it. The Naked palettes, are great and so worth it, but if you want a few things then these aren't going to be the thing for you, these are 50$ each. Although there is the Naked Basics palette, which I plan on dedicating a whole post on that palette next week. This palette is 27$ so you could definitely get something else to go with this. Another palette I absolutely love is the Ooh La Lace palette by Lorac, this palette is only 36$, they have their Pro palette, I personally don't have this but have heard great things and do intend on picking it up soon. Another great option are the Stila Trios they are 18$ and Stila eye shadows are great and this trios are such a steal! Other palette I don't have but have heard good things about and intend on getting are: UD Smoked palette 49$, Stila In The Light Palette 39$, and any other Urban Decay palette they range from 27$-50$ and great and worth the money!

Any set is a great deal and usually worth the value, great sets are: Benefit Primping With the Stars 32$, Getting Cheeky 17$ and the Rich is Back box set 34$, Stila Lip Trios 12$

Single products that are great: Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Creams 19$, Nars Blush 29$, OCC Lip Tars 18$, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 26$ Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer 25$, Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer 32$ and Tarte Lipsurgence 24$

There are a lot more things at Sephora that are great but I don't want to list a million things so if you like this and would like another one of these let me know! What are some of your favorite things at Sephora?

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment