Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top Five Summer Nail Polishes

Hey, is it just me or do you also hate when your texting someone about nail polish and your phone changes it to Polish, I have no hate for Poland but I hate when my phone does this. Anyways today I wanted to share my top five summer polishes!

So I do change my polish weekly, and I try to be very different then the prior week, these are not to different from each others, but they really are my favorites. Sorry for the not so great paint job, I did it quickly since its only temporary, also most of these have been in Mani Mondays or will be in the near future!


Left to right: Mimosa's before Mani's CG, Mighty Mango SH, Blue Me Away! SH, Four Leaf Clover CG, and Deviantly Daring CG


Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment