Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick

Hey,

These lipsticks are my favorite drugstore lipsticks, I have like 13 of them, not going to lie I intend on collecting them all, or at least all of the Kate Moss ones. These are all the same formula, except for the matte ones, but other then that the normal line and the Kate Moss ones are the same. These lipsticks aren't drying at all, including the matte ones, which is hard to find a non-drying matte lipstick. They don't catch dry skin or fall into the lines on your lips, they go on great. They are supposed to be a long lasting lipstick, but I wouldn't consider them long lasting, they last for around two hours. They have great pigmentation and smell like candy, the matte ones(in the red packaging) smell terrible though, or at least I think they do, but they smell isn't unbearable. They come in a wide selection, although there are more nudes then anything else, but with that being said they have a nude for every skin tone. My personal favorites are the Kate Moss ones in 101(matte), 102(matte), 107(matte), 01, and from the regular Lasting Finish line 006 Pink Blush. I would suggest these to everyone, they have a color for everyone and are affordable, they can be found at most drugstores and range from 4.50$ to 6.00$. They have 37 shades to chose from and are definitely worth a try. My only complaint would be they have a wider selection in the UK and should really just release all the colors they have everywhere because I really would love to be able to get my hands on some of the colors they have over there, but other then that I have no complaint for these lipsticks.

Thanks for reading, please leave any  request below! Sorry if this review isn't the best, its been a while since I wrote one and just need to get into the hang of it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment