Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas EOTD

Sorry for the blurry lashes!
Hey,

This is the makeup I did today, I'm going to try to do more of these. I wasn't going anywhere so I just did something simple and fairly light, I tend to wear darker makeup. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I used the Coastal Scents 42 Double Matte palette, Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow and Liner in Green, and a Maybelline single eyeshadow in Made for Mocha, ELF Liquid liner, and Loreal Voluminous Millon Lashes Mascara. I also used the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden.

 I used a mid tone brown in my crease as a transition color, then a redish brown over that, used the Made for Mocha, a dark brown; in my outter v. I lightly applied a white to the lid and under my brow, I just wanted this to brighten up my lid and brow bone, I didn't want it to be an obvious white. I lined my upper lash line with the liquid liner doing a simple line and used the green on my bottom lash line, water and tight line. I set all of my liner with matching colors. Lastly I applied mascara.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!


Coastal Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment