Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quick Tip! Moisturizer

Hey,

I wondered across this tip a while back and thought I would make a short post on it, and share it with you. You should always apply moisturizer while your face is still damp, this goes for all lotion. Doing this locks in the moisture that the water skin better. I find that I sometimes let my face dry first so I typically lightly spray my face with water before applying moisturizer. Honestly I feel a difference from when I do this and when I don't, even if you personally can't feel a difference, it really does add just a bit more moisture to your skin and it great to do in the winter!

Is this something you do? If you haven't tried this and decide to tell me please let me know if you feel a difference too?

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment