Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ELF vs. Wet n Wild: Cream Eyeliner


Metallic Olive
        VS 












Hey,
It has been a while since I've done one of these, actually since I have done a review. Today I wanted to talk to you about cream eyeliners, I have used both of these for quite some time, I have actually went through an ELF cream eyeliner.

So the basics of the two are they are both really black and cheap. The ELF packaging is much better then the Wet n Wild packaging, personally I feel the ELF looks nicer then the WnW, the WnW is actually quite cheap looking. Both these eyeliners are 3usd. The WnW stays on longer then the ELF liner but they are both quite long lasting. Both seem to take just as long to dry out. They are both smooth and creamy, they are a harder cream then those that are liquidy. I have a review on the ELF liner which you can see here. These both come with a brush, the ELF one is much nicer, the WnW actually hurt my eye when I gave it a try.

Over all I think they are both great, but I would recommend the WnW over the ELF, because in the US it's more obtainable and a bit better, but both are nice and would do a great job. I feel you can't go wrong with one of these liners and either or both are worth giving a try.

Have you tried these yet, which do you prefer?

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment