Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NOTD: Vintage Boutique

Hey,
Yet again another late nail post, I wanted something fall, I love fall I feel like everyone who is into beauty and fashion says that but it has always been my favorite season. Last week I mentioned that I may be done with these and I still am unsure if this will be the last one or not, I will definitely replace these post with something else for Mondays. So this week I chose to use Vintage Boutique, its a gorgeous fall color, I'm not always the biggest fan of brown but there is something about this brown that I just love, it reminds me of fall and hot chocolate, which I do categorize as a fall item. I don't know how to even begin to explain this brown, it seems to me like it has purple in it and at the same time it seems like it doesn't and is more of a taupe or mushroom brown. It's an Avon polish, part of their Nailwear pro+ nail enamel line, and I do believe this is only sold around now, but I may be wrong about that.

My blog is being part of a "competition", I would really appreciate if you would vote for me, its under the best new blogger category. It's a really great way to find some awesome blogs too. http://www.theblogcat.com/p/blog-cat-awards.html

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

Nail polish: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=313&cat_type=C&pf_id=45832

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, love the blog, that nail polish colour is beautiful! Would love if you'd check out my blog too and possibly follow back if you like what you see :)

    speak soon xx

    www.queenmorsh.com

    ReplyDelete