Monday, September 3, 2012

Mani Monday: Blossom

Hey,

I wanted a good transitioning into fall color this week, so I went with this pretty pinkish red color by Avon called Blossom which is a discontinued color they had for fall a year or two ago. With that being said I know I've seen colors pretty much exactly like this one from Sinful Colors and OPI, pretty much every nail polish company has something similar. I think this would look really nice paired with a brown, mauve brown or taupe. I just used a top coat this week which was Seche Vite, and last week that top coat got "dirty" it just looked filthy and I have no clue how that happened since I'm not the type of person to even let my hands get dirty, it was really strange and just wouldn't wash off.

Sorry for the really messy nails, I honestly just painted them and typed this up a few minutes before it was posted and usually I do this the night before, I've been so busy hence the few blog post this week.

Also the polish is a bit more pink tones in person not as bright.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment