Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hair Mask

Hey,
Who doesn't want soft, shiny and silky hair? This mask will help you achieve gorgeous hair with just a few simple things.

Ingredients:
A ripe banana
1/2 cup of plain yogurt, I use Greek but any will work
1 egg
1 tablespoon of honey

Mash the banana up then mix in the other ingredients until you have a paste. Apply to your hair roots up and to roots and massage into scalp. Let sit for at least an hour then wash out. This adds moisture to your hair, plus the banana and honey makes your hair smell amazing. You can add in a little coconut or olive oil to the mixture if you need more moisture to your hair.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request down below!

4 comments:

  1. I hope to try this out, thanks for the recipe! I have a hair mask i recently bought from beyas.ca, Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask, it has worked really well but it's pricey so I'm getting into homemade recipes to make it last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope this works just as good as that mask does for you :)

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for the recipe, i will try this at home, I use the same hair mask that vivi mentioned, it's really good too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I would love to hear how this works for you :)

      Delete