Sunday, September 2, 2012

DIY Hair Detangler

Hey,
So I was have extremely tangley hair, I was looking for a DIY hair detangler I could make and then share with you. I can never seem to find any that aren't for kids, too overpriced and that work. I'm not opposed to buying detangler made for kids but I find they don't work or I can't get past their scent, and some even way my hair down. So I went on a search for a DIY hair detangler, the one I found and am going to share with you is so simple and could double as a leave in condition.

What you need:
Spray bottle, you want a small bottle
Conditioner, your favorite scented one or whatever one you have, I used a Herbal Essence one
Water, not tap, either distilled or hot water

All you do is take you spray bottle fill it up about 3/4 the way then add in about an 1/8 of a cup of conditioner, this will vary on the size of your bottle but you want it to be a small bottle and use around one cup of water. After everything is in the bottle just shake it up, once the cap is on of course! This not only is cheap, uses stuff you already have but you can make its not limited to a scent.

How I use it is, after I towel dry my hair I spray a good bit in mainly at the ends. After its mostly dry I just brush my hair out with a paddle brush or a wide tooth comb and my hair is less tangled and it makes my hair softer.

Whats that not so simple, and if you try it I'm sure you'll agree much better then the ones you get at the store!

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below! Are there any face mask you've heard of or a specific problem either hair, nails, or skin, you'd like a DIY mask or treatment for?

No comments:

Post a Comment