Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mani Monday on a Wednesday!? Peachy Keen with a Gold Sheen!

Hey,
So I'm a little late. I did paint my nails mid day Monday and took the pictures also Monday, but I was busy Sunday, hence why this is late, typically I paint my nails Sunday and write the post that night so that I can have it wrote and scheduled to go up on Monday. But I was busy all day Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but here is my nail color this week.

First I want to state that the Blue Me Away by Sally Hansen stained my fingers while taking it off so if you see blue that's why and that it did stain my nails a bit too, so that wasn't too great. This week I went with my current favorite polish, China Glaze Peachy Keen, I love this color its so great for summer and even winter and fall. On top of this I put an Avon polish, these are my favorite non salon brand polishes, they are usually on sale for 3usd, so they're cheap too, the color I have on top of this is Pale Gold, this is discontinued, sorry about that. I like this combo but I do like these alone more, but the Pale Gold which I don't want to talk about too much since it's discontinued, but if you come across it , it makes a great over coat, it looks best in my opinion on pale pinks, I think it would look good on black too. Also I'm sure you've all seen Peachy Keen  and  I have had this  in a past Mani Monday, is a nice mid tone peach, its not pale but not really bright. It really is a gorgeous color, and I think you should check it out.

I used my typical base and top coat, Seche Clear and Seche Vite. Which I did review, you can see that here.

Links:
China Glaze
Seche

No comments:

Post a Comment