Monday, July 16, 2012

Mani Monday: Mint Polka Dots

Hello there :)


So this week I was felt like doing something more then one or two solid colors all over my nails, so I went with polka dots. I was so busy last week that I didn't have time on Sunday to paint my nails, hence why there wasn't a Mani Monday last week; same color for two weeks. I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Black out as the background color and Mint Sorbet for the polka dots, I used Seche Vite topcoat and Seche Clear base coat. To make the dots I used a sewing pin, I don't own a nail dotter but I should get one next time I'm at Sally Beauty Supply. My dots aren't perfect nor were they meant to be. There are two pictures because the one is better quality but washes out the mint; so I added the second one so you could see the color better. I personally think it's cute and something anyone could do and they are colors most people already have.

Thanks for reading, leave any request down below!

Link:
Nail Polishes
Top and base coat
Brushes: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=198710, use AP2012 for 10% off during July!


No comments:

Post a Comment