Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Favorites

Hello there :)
Isn't this cute, I like it, it screams summer in my opinion, of course this isn't my photo,
 I found it on google, but it has a link in the picture.

June has just flown by; at least it did for me. I only have a few favorites so let’s get right into them.

Sorry for the flash, I have links below so you can see better pictures by following the links.

Let’s start with the eye products, I have been loving the Wet n Wild Coloricon Brow and Eye Liner pencils, I did a post on how I do pops of color with them(you can see that here), I love these liners they go on easily and they're cheap. The only bad thing about them is they have to be set, but that’s not a problem for me because I always set my liner.

I have also been loving the Maybelline Volume Express The Colossal mascara, I love the way this makes my lashes look, although I hated this mascara at first it was way too wet now that it’s a bit more dry it works wonders on my lashes.

Moving away from eyes and onto face, I have been loving the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer, I got this in the spring voxbox, I'm always skeptical on the beauty products I see on TV but this concealer is great, I don't think it could cover tattoos or at least not on its own but it is very nice and creamy, with that being said needs to be set really good, creases like crazy if it’s not. I only wear concealer and face powder, occasionally I'll wear foundation but I don't see the point of wearing something I don't really need, my skins not perfect but the imperfections are easily covered with this concealer. I have a review on this here.

I have been loving the ELF Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection, it has SPF and sets my concealer quite well, I love this stuff for summer and even all year round, but I've really been loving it this month.

Sticking with ELF products my all time, seriously I've worn this every time I've worn makeup this month the ELF essential blush in Innocence. This is such a gorgeous pale pink and it just looks so pretty on my pale skin and I love this blush, if your pale or even just on the light side get this blush it’s to pretty, and its only two dollars.

Lips, I've been loving this month has to be Avon Ultracolor rich lipstick in Sheer Light Peach, and I've been paring that with another Avon lip product, their Glazewear Duo Reflect Lipgloss in Peach twist, which isn't being sold any more. I love peach for summer time and this has been my favorite lip combo this month.

This isn't beauty related but I have been loving this, this month; Victoria's Secret All-over Body Mist in Charming and Fun, I don't know if they still have this, I couldn't find it on the site, but all their sprays smell amazing. These also last throughout the whole day and they're pretty cheap, they have the qualities of a perfume but the price of a body spray, you should check them out, they're really great.

Thanks for reading :), please leave any request down below!

Links to all products:
Liners
Mascara
Concealer, sorry I can't find the link for buying it separately.
ELF Powder
Blush
Lipstick
Lipgloss, they don't sell the one I mentioned but there’s the link to the lipglosses anyways.
Body Mist, they are not at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment