Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Favorites

Hey,
I missed the edge of the photo on this last picture, with the black border... Total fail :)

    July went by really fast, so today I'm going to share with you my favorites of July. I honestly don't wear much makeup at all during the summer, so come fall and winter, even spring, I'll have more favorites each month. Also a few of these are pretty new to me and were in my last haul, but since I got them I have been obsessing over them and know that they would have been used all month if I had gotten them sooner.

       So this month I have mainly been using my Fall Festival palette from Coastal Scents, which now that I think about it is strange since its summer and that palette is fall themed... It is a great palette for any time of the year and I do think I'll get a lot of use out of it for the rest of summer, and the upcoming fall and winter. This next one is pretty new to me but ever since I got it about a week maybe a little longer ago I have been using it everyday that I wear makeup and I love it! I just now realized I didn't say what it was, its the Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Cat Walk pink, a really gorgeous pink highlighter.

      For the lips I have been loving 901B Think Pink by Wet n Wild its a Mega Last Lip color and I have a review on these coming up tomorrow. I love this shade and these lipsticks, I have had this one the longest and have been wearing it everyday that I wear makeup since I got it too. On with the lip products, when I wasn't wearing the Think Pink lipstick, in other words before I got it I was loving this lip gloss in Park Avenue Punch its a NYC Kiss Gloss, its a really pretty color for summer and I did wear this a few times after I got the lipstick and even with it, this also smells amazing.

    Another new product to me, also from Wet n Wild is the Idol Eye Creme shadow in Pixie this is such a gorgeous creme shadow, I love this on my inner corner and waterline but it also makes a gorgeous base too. This looks dirty and was in my June favorites too, its the Colossal Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline, I seriously love this and have a feeling that once I do through my stash of unopened mascaras I will be repurchasing this. Lastly I have been loving the ELF under eye concealer and highlighter from their studio line, I don't really like the highlighter side but the concealer is really nice, I've had this since January but I just lately have really been wearing it and I really like it, I do two layers of this under my eyes, a thick/medium layer then after that's blended and light layer and in this layer I mix in a bit of the highlighter and it looks really good, I find if I don't set it soon it creases bad though, but once set it stays all day.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request down below!

Links:
Fall Festival Palette
Mega Glo Illuminating Powder
Lipstick
Lip gloss
Creme Shadow
Mascara
Concealer and highlighter duo



No comments:

Post a Comment