Monday, June 11, 2012

Mani Monday: Peach and Periwinkle

  Hello There:)
 
    This week I have China Glazes Peachy Keen and Secret Peri-wink-le on my nails. Peachy Keen is my favorite polish of the time and I love pairing it with colors people wouldn't often think to put with a peach, colors like greens and blues. This color does look gorgeous with colors like reds, tangerines and on its own too. I'm going to do a review on China Glaze later on, this is by far my favorite salon brand. Also the periwinkle isn't that blue toned in person, it is a true periwinkle. I used a white under Peachy Keen to make it pop more and two coats of both polishes. They're both creme polishes. I used seche vite top and base coat.

http://chinaglaze.com/try-me/
Look for them under the creme section, Peachy Keen is on page one and Secret Peri-wink-le is on page two. This can be purchased at Sally Beauty Supply for 6.49usd.


Thanks for reading!




**This is not sponsored, all products mentioned were purchased by me, and all opinions are my own.

Get brushes here: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=198710

No comments:

Post a Comment