Tuesday, June 26, 2012

25 Question Tag

Hello there:)
This is my kitty, Emma, I just wanted to add a picture so this wasn't all words. This is one of my favorite pictures of my cat.
    So I decided I wanted to do this tag, I wasn't tagged nor do I really know if this is much of a blog tag but I wanted to do it anyways, I'm also not going to tag anyone. I thought it would be a good post to do to help complete one of my goals for the 7 things I aim to achieve.
QUESTIONS:
1. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have two cats, two chinchilla, two hamsters, a guinea pig, and a tortoise. I know that may seem like a lot but I am an animal lover...
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. A remote, snuggie, and a cat.
3. What's the weather like right now? Hot and humid.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? No and no, I'm terrified of cars, so currently I do not have my license I do intend on getting it in the next year though, and my mom doesn't want me driving til I have a job which I have yet to get, being young as long as possible but do need to get on that soon, although I figure I'm better off just waiting til I'm 18 to get my license because if I were to get a job tomorrow I would probably have a month wait before getting my permit and then I'd have another six months to wait so I ought to just wait til I'm 18 and really don't have to wait to get my license after my permit, I live in Pennsylvania by the way and we have a six month wait after getting your permit well under 18.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? About twelve, it's summer...
6. When was the last time you showered? This morning, actually around twelve but it was my morning.
7. What was the last movie you saw? Scary Movie 3, I've seen that movie too many times.
8. What does your last text message say? Okay this is really strange but here it is; Do you want to make Power Puff Girls with me, I have the sugar, spice and everything nice your just going to have to bring the chemicals that caused the reaction that made them have powers...? The reply was; chemical x? and then I said yes, are you in? We can name them Lucinda, Sheriesh, and you can name the last one. The reply was Yeah I'm in! My answer to that was, alright, when do you want to do this we have to keep it on the down low; and now I'm sharing this amongst the Internet... I know it was only supposed to be the last one, but I can't just tell you that and not share the conversation, you might think I'm dealing or receiving drugs or other illegal things.
9. What's your ringtone? Disasterology by Pierce the Veil
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Nope, I haven't really traveled much upon America let alone other countries.
11. Do you like sushi? No, I tried it years ago and hated the taste of the seaweed and the rice was too sticky for me.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Wal Mart
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes, I find it doesn't help much though, I have a hard time getting to sleep often.
14. How many siblings do you have? One sister, shes older.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 18
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both, I have terrible vision, but usually I don't wear either even though I should, but I usually wear glasses around the house and contacts when I'm out and about.
18. Do you color your hair? Yes, but only a few times a year, I dye it black but recently I dyed it Dark Auburn, I'm going to do a post about my hair after I perm it.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Write a few blog post, other then that nothing just going to go with the flow today.
20. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember probably with in this last week or two though.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Bell peppers.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Neither, I don't eat meat and when I did I didn't eat hamburgers because I didn't like their taste or texture.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Multiple times.
24. What is your eye color? Hazel, there a brown/green color.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes, I don't really drink pop but there is definitely a difference between the two, Cokes better in my opinion.

Thanks for reading! Please leave any request down below
 
Get brushes here: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=198710

No comments:

Post a Comment